Creating a Form Using an Online Drag and Drop Form Builder
If you find an online Excel form builder
too complicated or limited, an alternative is a dependable third-party online form builder
with drag and drop functionality. Providers like FormBot and Google Forms
allow you to make the creative process incredibly straightforward-you’d even be able to make a form without the need to code! Whether you’re looking to focus on aesthetics, customized design or layout, flexibility with integrations, or cost, they got you covered.
Here’s how to create forms using a free online form builder with a database:
- Sign up to an online form builder – Solutions, such as FormBot, offer basic functionalities for free. You just need to register and make an account through the website.
- Choose your template – select a template from a plethora of pre-set templates that you can easily edit to suit your goals. FormBot, the online Microsoft Excel form builder has hundreds of it.
- Customize the content – Explore different design elements, edit the fields, and construct your content based on what you need.
- Embed the form on your website – Identify the desired page to put your web forms to and conveniently embed them.
The Comparison There are pros and cons to creating forms using an online Excel form builder. The benefits include:
Now, the downsides include:
- Unlimited input boxes
- Great for collecting user responses and complex data
- Increased functionality, such as the availability of specific outputs based on users’ inputs
Third-party online Excel form builder, on the other hand, offer advantages, such as:
- Complex creative process
- Limited layout and design options
- The need to change each element of design individually
- The design lacks professionalism
- Lack of pre-set templates makes the process more time consuming
- Paid converting tool
- Quick and easy to use
- Create from scratch or choose a template
- Choose from a wide selection of pre-set templates
- Free version
- Customizable templates
- Modern and professional-looking designs
- Opportunity to be used with other third-party platforms and services
FormBot, the online Microsoft Excel form builder
Creating an online form with a third-party solution is often the best option. Look for a product that can meet all your form needs. Check out FormBot, an online Excel form builder today
, and start making your forms work for you.
Wufoo Online Form Builder
Free Survey Maker
Online PHP Form Builder
Best Form Builders for WordPress