Google Poll Maker - When making a Google Poll, you can always use Google Forms Free Online and other alternative form makers. Here's some advice on how to build it on your own to get started.
5. Depending on your type of question, respondents may answer in several ways. Using the dropdown menu inside the question box and clicking on the preferred answer type, here are your options:
6. Click on the text "Option 1" and type whatever answer applies to your question.
7. Click on the "Add option" and type another answer option. Repeat this until you include all the selections you want to present to your respondents.
8. Click on the X icon if you want to delete it.
9. Click on the trash can icon found at the bottom of the question box if you want to delete a query.
10. Click on the Copy icon to duplicate a question.
11. Make responses required or optional by clicking on the slider labeled Required.
14. When you're happy with your poll content, you can edit the Confirmation message, which respondents will see when they complete the Google survey. Do this by clicking the More menu at the top of the screen.
15. Click Save.
Once you finish creating your Google Poll, you can start sharing it with others in various ways. Click on the Send button in the upper-right corner of your form.
The Google Forms app is a free, helpful tool that allows users to create different types of forms. While it's simple to use, your options could be limited. So if you're looking for an alternative tool that offers the same functions but has even more advanced features, check out FormBot, the free poll maker google today. We pride ourselves in our new and innovative form builder that competes with other top brands. Try our Google Poll Maker to unlock the new features.